- Wide selection of Garden Door systems to choose from, available as 5’, 6’ and 8’ sizes. Hinging available from Jamb. Also, adding sidelites and/or transoms will provide a truly distinctive look.
- Tough 24-gauge thick galvanized steel slab provides protection against the most extreme weather conditions and resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Superior insulating performance, door slab solid polyurethane core provides an outstanding R-15 insulation factor and excellent slab stability eliminating warping.
- Industry leading energy efficient aluminum sill system is thermally broken to eliminate frost transfer and will ensure all the elements stay outside.
- Strong entry frame consisting of kiln dried finger joint pine to minimizing warping.
- Durable and maintenance free PVC cladding on jambs, header and astragal.
- Heavy-duty painted aluminum extruded screen frame, complete with corrosion resistant fiberglass screen and stainless steel ball bearing adjustable roller assemblies for maximum durability.
- Continuous wood perimeter on door slab provides a thermal break between outside and inside surfaces to eliminate frost and condensation.
- For extra security and strength a wood lock-block is standard on the lock stile of the door.
- Full perimeter compression weather-stripping ensures a tight seal to minimize heat loss.
Category: Exterior Doors