Entry Door Systems
- Wide selection of entry systems to choose from, available as single or double door combinations. Also adding sidelites and/or transoms will provide a truly distinctive look.
- Tough 24-gauge thick galvanized steel slab provides protection against the most extreme weather conditions and resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Superior insulating performance, door slab solid polyurethane core provides an outstanding R-15 Insulation factor and excellent slab stability eliminating warping.
- Industry leading self-draining sill design. Energy efficient aluminum sill system is thermally broken to eliminate frost transfer and will ensure all the elements stay outside.
- Durable and maintenance free PVC cladding on jambs and header.
- Continuous wood perimeter on door slab provides a thermal break between outside and inside surfaces to eliminate frost and condensation.
- For extra security and strength a wood lock-block is standard on the lock stile of the door.
- Full perimeter compression weather-stripping ensures a tight seal to minimize heat loss.
- Strong entry frame consisting of kiln dried finger joint pine to minimizing warping.
Category: Exterior Doors